While we accept both single and multi-use Amazon coupon codes, we do recommend using single-use codes as they are a much safer option for you since they avoid the risk of someone (maliciously or innocently) sharing your multi-use deal codes on the Internet.
Regardless of the type of Amazon coupon code you decide to use, you can be assured that only verified members who claim your deal on LootHoot will be provided with your Amazon coupon codes. As well, we encrypt your codes so they are stored securely on our system.
FREE shipping coupons
Before we get started creating your coupon codes, it is probably a good time to let you know a lesser known fact: those sellers with merchant fulfilled products, can also create FREE shipping coupons. You can find the option when you begin to create your coupon codes (below):
FREE shipping coupons are a good idea as many members are put off having to pay shipping costs. This is because most of our members have Amazon PRIME which means they are not used to having to pay extra for shipping. If you want to increase the appeal of your LootHoot deal, FREE shipping is worth it!
How to create single-use coupon codes on Amazon
You can give our members single-use coupon codes that expire once they are used. You can create many coupon codes or just one. Remember, you need to be logged in to Amazon Seller Central to do this.
So just follow the steps below or watch this video:
- Create a single-use coupon code by going to Promotions and following these steps:
- Click the Create button for the type of Amazon promotion you would like to create.
- Enter the information for Conditions. (This is the point where you can choose to create FREE shipping coupons, if you wish.)
- Next enter information for Scheduling, and then at Step 3: Additional Options, check the coupon code checkbox.
IMPORTANT: Remember to enter the same dates for your coupons as you intend to use for your LootHoot campaign/deal. If you do not, you risk your codes expiring in the middle of your campaign, which could result in disgruntled reviewers/customers. This does not help you or us!
- Click Customize messaging. Additional messaging options expand below the link.
- Uncheck the Detail page display text checkbox. This will prevent your Amazon coupon codes from being made public on the Amazon product detail page.
- Click the Review button and then the Submit button.
- On the Manage Your Promotions tab, search for your promotion and click the promotion title. This will take you to the View Promotion page.
- At the top of the page click the Manage coupon codes button.
- Enter the Group Name and the Quantity of unique coupon codes you want, and then click the Create button.
- Refresh the page to get an updated status. Once the coupon codes are available, the status will be Ready.
- Click Download to save a zip file containing a text file a list of the single-use Amazon coupon codes.