You have to create a LootHoot account before you can list your Amazon products on our site. In order to complete the sign up, you must have both an Amazon Seller and Facebook account. For guidance, watch the video or follow the instructions, shown below.
- Click on one of our blue Join for FREE buttons to begin creating your LootHoot user profile.
Complete the following form, firstly remembering to choose to create a Seller account (as highlighted below), then complete your name, email and password and click Join.
1. Validate your email address
- You will be taken to your new profile page to complete the registration process:
- You must verify your email. This is simply done by opening the email sent by LootHoot and clicking on the link to verify your email address.
- If you don't receive your email within a few minutes, you click on the Red icon below to resend this verification email.
2. Submit your Seller Storefront URL
- The last step to becoming a seller is to go to your Me page at, https://www.loothoot.com/me
- In the "Seller Request" you must check "Are you an Amazon Seller?"
- In the text box you must enter your Amazon Storefront URL. This article, "How to find your storefront URL" shows you how to find this URL on Amazon.
- You can also use the URL of any one of your Amazon products that you sell.
- Click the button "Submit your seller request"
- That is it! You will receive an email from us shortly, notifying you that you have been approved.