You have to create a LootHoot account before you can list your Amazon products on our site. In order to complete the sign up, you must have both an Amazon Seller and Facebook account. For guidance, watch the video or follow the instructions, shown below.
- Click on one of our blue Join for FREE buttons to begin creating your LootHoot user profile.
- Complete the following form, firstly remembering to choose to create a Seller account (as highlighted below), then complete your name, email and password and click Join.
- You will be taken to your new profile page to complete the registration process with the following information:
- Be sure to click on the bold “verified to grab deals” text (shown in the screenshot above) to help you through the verification process.
- When you are completely verified, the red question mark icon will disappear from the top right of the page banner (see screenshot below).
How to find your Seller Amazon Public Profile ID
- Sign into Amazon Seller Central.
- Click on settings link at the top right of the page.
- Under the Business Information Section, click on the Merchant Token link.
- Copy the Merchant Token code which looks like this: A20KD85RK5HEF9.
- Paste into the box in your LootHoot profile asking for your Amazon Profile ID and click save.
As a thank you for joining our community, you will receive 10 entries into our draw for a $25 Amazon Gift Card.